Continental ContiSportContact 3 Tyres Available in Belfast
Developed for high-performance vehicles.
- Excellent safety when driving at speed.
- Shorter stopping distances on dry and wet roads.
- Excellent protection against aquaplaning.
Excellent safety when driving at speed
- The asymmetric tread ribs are designed to absorb the considerable forces acting on the tyres when driving at high speeds, making abrupt manoeuvres or when the road surface changes. This ensures the vehicle maintains good adherence to the road and allows for agile steering precision.
Shorter stopping distances on dry and wet roads
- The tread pattern ribs provide outstanding braking capability and steering precision by absorbing the forces exerted on braking, which means a reduction in stopping distance.
Excellent protection against aquaplaning
- The unique grooves allow increased clearance of water for better resistance to aquaplaning.